Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lush WishList

first post! or second, since i had an intro post before. lol x)
So this post is about the one and only, Lush! :D

So I found out about Lush during the summer, in 2010. I didnt really know much about it, so I didn't smell anything, but after a while, i started looking at the lush website, hauls, demos, etc. And I wanted to go to Lush again so bad! XD

So I went to lush again after christmas, and the first thing I picked up was the Comforter Bubble Bar, since I wanted that one, and i was disapointed by the smell, but i still want it. xD Even though I was a bit disappointed with Lush, I still want to go back and buy everything I want! But lush is so expensive here. :(
The comforter bubble bar costs roughly 12 dollars! D;

But thats okay, I'll still buy them anyways. ;) so here it is, my lush wishlist! :)

MY LUSH WISHLIST!
(In no particular order :)

1. Comforter Bubble Bar

2. Sunnyside Bubble Bar

3. Frosty Glitter Bubble Bar

4. Karma Bubble Bar(not sure!)

5. Mrs. Whippy Bath Bomb

6. Twilight Bath Bomb

7. Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb (if I like the smell of it. :P)
8. Fizzbanger Bath Bomb (again, if i like the smell.)

9. Honey I Washed the Kids soap

10. Strawberry Forever? Massage Bar


Hmm, I think thats it. :P woah 10 things. xD haha

well my eyes hurt from being on the computer too long. :P so bye! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment