Friday, January 14, 2011

Review: Lush's Angel's Delight Soap + New Video!

REVIEW: LUSH'S ANGELS DELIGHT SOAP!


    Apparently the soap is supposed to look like this, but my chunk of soap was just pink. :( I picked up an already wrapped piece so I didnt know the color. But the soap is so colorful! :D Just from its colorful-ness, you can sense that the scent would be kind of, fruity, or tropical-ish. Well it smelled like that to me. :P

    So I thought it smelled pretty good, very pink(my piece of soap was) and a bit if girly, slightly festive and fruity. So I cut it up, used a small piece to wash my hands with to test it out, and the smell lasted for a while. It gets stronger once you actually use it. :P

    According to the site, it smells like jellybeans. Well, I guess you can say that. It looks like a bunch of jellybeans melted together, from the colors you see and what not.

So I guess I'll say I liked the soap. 4 out of 5 stars. :)



How to cut lush soap! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment