Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Package Received in 2011!

if youve seen my christmas wishlist 2010 vid, you would have saw that one strange playboy bunny jumper. yes. playboy bunny, THE BUNNY. dont think about the other stuff. a lot of some clothes have the bunny on them, cuz its cute. :P

So in korea, we have this huge website called Naver, which is like Google/Yahoo mixed together, and so Naver has this Blog things. And some ppl who order things or buys things, they take a whoole bunch of pictures and post it on their blog, so I decided to do this on Blogger. hehe

So I ordered this on Wednesday, and it came today, Saturday! :D


I expected it to come in a cardboard box. o.O lol


In its plastic wrapping, and it was super cold to touch, cuz its like -10 degress outside. :P


Full layout of it! :)


Yes. that is the bunny. LOL



Buttons are a clasp kinda thing. the kind that make that snap! noise when you close them. LOL

Of course I had to take some pictureees. :)


Cute isnt it? A lot of people in korea wear these baseball jacket kinda things, and it just got to me. so i needed to have one. haha x)

1 comment: