Thursday, January 27, 2011

OPI Katy Perry collection finally in Korea!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I am so excited I can scream! :D

http://www.shoonail.com/product/11058/OPI-NL-E53-Black-Shatter-Crackle-Color.html

So this website sells China Glaze and OPI nail polish the cheapest online in korea, and I have been waiting for katy perry collection to come since december, and they finally have today! :D

I totally need to persuade my mom into buying me that crackle nail polish. >.< but its like almost 6,000 wons, and its practically 7 dollars for shipping! what?! :O Hmm, but everywhere else, the shipping is like 10 dollars.. I'll think about it. ;D

2 comments:

  1. i need your help... i want to order from shoonail tooo... but yesterday when i open this website, the website is closed already..do you by anychance have their email addres??
    if you have it...please...please... share it to me... at phingcle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share it with me as well nat_rox_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete