Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January Favorites!

So, its already february! :O Noooo. I liked january. :( cuz i didnt have to go to school, at ALL. :D


   So that is my january favorites video! I probably won't have favorite videos often, cause favorites videos arent really videos that I like to watch. haha :P I lovee watching any kind of makeup tutorials from my FAVORITE gurus (any other guru, I sometimes skip them. LOL), Forever21/Lush Hauls or any from my favorite brands like a&f, juicy, victorias secret, whatever :P, OPI/China Glaze Hauls, and, I can't think of any other ones. I hate it when that happens. When you know theres alot more to say, but you can't remember them. haha :D

   I should blog more. >.< But IDK what to say on blogs. Well, I'll think of stuff to say. Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment