Thursday, February 3, 2011

Current Wish List!

So I deleted my wishlist page, and just decided to do wish list posts here and there. So here is my wishlist of clothes, accessories, shoes, that I would like to buy and have. :)

Clothes!            

Forever 21: Navy cardigan, 86 raglan shirt/OMG shirt: to lounge around in at home.
                                                                                                           

Winter cardigan, thin hoodie sweatshirt to wear at home

Cow pajamas! FTW ;D

Accessories!

  
Black rose ring, forever 21 dancing turtle necklace, hinged owl necklace


feather earrings. I don't even have my ears pierced, and in my opinion, feathers on your ears were strange, but I kept seeing photos of them, and now I want them. haha~

Shoes!




Black Dr. Martens to wear with shorts+tights, Sneaker heels. :p


I know what you're thinking.
I have a weird sense of style? haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment