Friday, February 11, 2011

Nail Polish Wishlist

my last post was a wishlist for clothes/shoes/accessories, and i was going to add nail polish, but I realized I had too many that I wanted. xd So hereeee they are! :)

CHINA GLAZE:


AAAH! want this soo bad. especially pool party, then towel boy one. :)


Strawberry Fields


you already know the name, right? For audrey. :)



oooh, I want the Crackle Glaze Crushed Candy! Its in the shade of my fav color(:


re-fresh-mint
cute little color ;D



OPI:

Katy Perry Collection
ah yes. especially the Shatter nailpolish. then teenge dream/last friday night :)



Okay, these are the ones that I really really want, and I went to 8ty8beauty website to look at China Glaze nailpolishes, because I want more china glaze colors than OPI, and I realized, I WANT SO MANY DIFFERENT CHINA GLALZE NAILPOLISHES! :O

For example, Laced Up, It's Poppin, Grape Juice, Adore, Bahamian Escape, Secret Periwinkle, LOL, OMG, Moody Blue, and so. much. MORE XD

No comments:

Post a Comment