Friday, February 18, 2011

We Moved?!

yup! so my family moved to a different apartment, and most ppl in korea live in apartments. :P Its so far away from my school! now I have to take the bus :( From my last apartment it was just a walking distance. >:(

Yeah, so we bought a new dresser/drawer set thingamajig and bed, so I need to re-organize all my stuff! But IDK how I want to organize it. -___- lol

So I need to buy: new bulletin board and a full-length mirror. oh and maybe some throw pillows? haha :D

I feel like making some kind of wall collage in my room this time. And make it kinda neat, so that it doesnt look all messy. yeah? no? I dunno. :S

And I'll have a photo string thing. haha in front of the window with photos, on this string thing. lol

well thats all I really have to say right now. bye!

1 comment:

  1. could you do a vlog of korea?
    i haven't been to korea in over 10 years.
    i miss it a lot.
    i would be lovely if you could do the vlog for me:)
    thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete