Thursday, March 3, 2011

First day of school?!

so today was the first REAL/OFFICIAL day of the new school year. whaat? in march? yup! I'm finally a ninth grader, but ninth grade is included in middle school in korea :P strange, isnt it?

I was really nervous >.< cuz we don't change classes, so we stay in one class and the teachers move around, unless its for Gym or Music or something. then we go to a different classroom :P But anyways, so you're with the same 35 people the ENTIRE year. you have to make friends fast :P

So yesterday we found out what class we were in, met the homeroom teacher, got our schedule and stuff. I couldnt really tell what kind of people were in my class, so to be honest, yes, I was nervous about making new friends, because I'm kind of a shy person when I'm with people I don't know. >.<

But! Today was pretty good =) Made new friends! :D thank goodness >.< I love to meet new people, but I'm just too shy or quiet sometimes. hahaha So we started off by exchanging phone numbers, and I got a text a couple hours ago from one of the girls I met at my new class, but I have no idea who it is,.... hehe I have their names and everything saved onto my phone, but I dunno WHO they are. Like, what their face looks like. xD LOLOLOL and we kept texting, but I feel bad/weird not knowing exactly who it is. aaaaah well I'll find out tomorrow :P

FINALLY ITS MY LAST YEAR OF MIDDLE SCHOOL! YESSSSSS! :D

Maybe I'll show you my school uniform when I finally graduate? ;D

-Suzi
*If you have requests, comment beloww, or on my youtube channel :)*

1 comment:

  1. It sounds interesting:)
    Here we have to go to our classes and have almost different people in each class that we go to. Next year is going to be my last year in high school.

    ReplyDelete