Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mini Random Haul/Where Have I Been?

Helloooooooooo everyone :D I dont think I've updated in like, a week on youtube, and even more on this blog. >.< So in this post, I will have a mini haul from yesterday, and just a bit of rambling from me. :)

so first off, haul from yesterday! :D
I went to like, an underground shopping mall, and I met up with my friend, and I bought a couple of stuff, but not enough to make a video for. :P

nerdy glasses ;D They're pretty big, and they're tiger/zebra striped. Bought them just for fun, and
they were about,... 8 dollars. :P


oooooooooh, do you have ANY idea what this could be?
if you watched Dream High, you should know,.......... ;D




AAAAAAAAAAAH!
Dream High's necklace :)
But since this is like, an "unofficial/fake" of the one in the drama, the necklace I bought is silver,not gold,
and that little K thing/person looking thing in the center doesn't turn. :/ But its all good,
cuz this one is better that nothing! :D and this cost about $3.90 :)



this is a cellphone charm :) my friend and I both bought one as like, to show that we're friends. haha :D
in korea, couples or friends buy the same tshirts, cellphone charms, accessories, etc to show that they're together(if you're in a relationship, haha), or friends. :)
and this only cost 1,000 wons, which is about a dollar. :) good deal, right?


this is how it looks, and that is my new phone. yayyyyyyyy! :D
I finally got a new one, after 2 loong years. -.- lololol
So you guys can see my new phone in my newest vid, which is a contest entry to Bubzbeauty! Its really cheesy, in my opinion. -.- But I had to make an entry anyways, because I just love bubz's vids, so I would love it if she would watch one of my videos :)

So thats it for my mini haul. Wait no, I actually bought a pair of socks, but I forgot about that and didn't take a picture,..... But its just a pair of plain, black socks. haha :D

RANDOM RAMBLING:

   I've been busy with school, and I've been mega tired, so I didnt upload, but I did film, so I have some prefilmed videos coming up. I think, about 2 or 3? And another contest entry video, but its a music video, so its unrelated to beauty stuff. :)

   I took a lot of pics for different blog posts, but I've been too lazy, so I never posted them. -___- bad me. I am a terrible procrastinator, and one of the biggest laziest people you'll ever meet. I have the mind to do the stuff on time, but my body doesnt. haha it refuses to move. LOL

   Big Bang is back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <3333333333333333333 theyre my favorite kpop boy group. and as for like, a girl group, its 2ne1. YG entertainment~ haha. so, FINALLY big bang has comeback. I've been waiting freaking 2 years for this!!! :D And I still need to download their new songs,... argh I'm too lazy. -__-

   Tomorrow is White Day! Which is like valentine's day, except the guy has to give something to the girl. and in korea, the girl has to give something to the boy on v-day... aaarhhh I'm not getting anything. haha :D I'm single~~~ x) tee hee. you gotta be single to mingle. muahaha

aaaaaaah so I have another topic to talk about, but turns out I have a lot to say, so that'll be a second post. :P

1 comment:

  1. hi..i like reading your blogs..do you have any idea where i can buy a dream high necklace replica?...thanks

    ReplyDelete