Saturday, May 7, 2011

Circle Lenses & Random

Hello(:  I'm going on our school's overnight trip next mon-wed! eek! so excited x)

Anyhoo,
So I've wanted circle lenses for the LONGEST time, and I just bought a pair yesterday! They're a sort of black, and now I kinda regret it -.- I should have bought brown or grey or something. When I put the lenses on, my eyes were only slightly bigger, and like, the pupil? was just like really sharp, and a defined? circle. LOL did that make sense? probably not. its okay if you didnt understand. :P haha

  I realllyyyy wanted contact lenses, cuz I hated wearing glasses, and I didn't like how I looked in them. :P So I bought a pair yesterday from this place called O-lens. and its really cute inside. its all white, and has some pink, kinda like etude house, but with circle lenses. lol
  So after I bought a pair of black ones, my friend was like, you have to practice putting them in! and she forced me to go to the subway station restroom with her and made me practice. good thing i did, too -.- putting them in is harder than it looks. so I practiced with my left eye first, and it took me like 10 minutes to put the lens in, and it was like all sudden. like Bam! and it just went on my eyeball. XD lol but then i just got instantly happy because I could SEE! for the first time without glasses in years. and I have really bad eyesight. My eye pupils didn't really have that much difference in size, but since I had on black circle lenses, my eye looked,... fake? Lol, like it belonged to a doll or something. The pupil was all dark and like really clear looking. eh, i'm starting to not make sense again. hehe
  Taking them out wasn't that hard, after about 5 tries I pinched them out. So that was yesterday, and a couple minutes ago I tried again. First my left eye, took like 14 times and I got them in. But my right eye was the problem. -.- I tried like what, 50 times? But it just wouldnt go in, and I kept trying to blink. hehehe So I took out my left contacts easily, decided to practice putting that in again, and got it on the first try! yayyy x) teehee. So I tried my right eye, and after 5 times, all of a sudden it just decided to finally go in :P Lol, i have no idea how I managed it. hehe so now I'm super proud of myself, and also feel super happy because I had perfect vision without glasses for about 1 minute, then took the lenses back out.

 So thats all(: hehe just wanted to say I FINALLY GOT CIRCLE LENSES YER YER YER~~! LOL

so i'll be gone for bout 3 days, then I'll upload some vlogs maybe(: ciao

1 comment:

  1. you are so lucky, I want contacts too - I hate glasses!

    ReplyDelete