Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello (:

   Hey! Long time no talk :) haha Yes, i havent made a vid in what, 2 weeks? I know, i feel bad T.T But I have been really really busy with studying and school and everything, and midterms are finally over, they ended last week! So I promise to try and fit in some filming, but I'll have some follow me vlogs coming up from my overnight trip next week :) We're going to Jeju Island! And I am freaking excited x100000000. teehee the last time i went there was when I was a baby, so I don't remember anything, but all the other kids have been there recently since most of them went on overnight trips during elementary. But I was in ah-me-ri-ca. x)

   I have to go shopping.... to buy some new clothes :D Did you know, there's like only 2 seasons in korea? Winter and Summer. it was super cold one week, and the next week, bam! All of a sudden its starting to get really hot. It's time to bring out summer clothes, and summer school uniforms. >.< I dont really like our school uniforms, especially the summer ones. :/ I have to get my skirt tailored cause its too long. hehe shhhh. I really hope 2011 summer will be the beeest, I have some exciting stuff planned in our short 1 month break. Too bad i have to wait till July. oh well. :O

  This was a really boring post, huh? I'm sorry): I have a review post coming up, cause I bought a camera bag. haha :D well, byeeeeeeeee I have to go do my homework. -__- I hate homework. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment