Friday, March 25, 2011

My day :)

So, its Friday!
(we all have this one song popping into our head,.... you know what it is.... ;D)

   This Friday was particularly great, since we have no school tomorrow~. on the first, third, (fifth, sometimes) saturday's of the month, we have to go to school till noon. :/ we don't have classes/learn anything, so we just basically do whatever, and for third & fourth period, we have something called 'CA', where you pick a class like cake decorating, guitar, soccer, book art, etc (just fun classes for us to,... have fun in. xd), and so you do whatever you're supposed to do in that class. :P

  This year I wasn't planning on being in a class where you had to actually make something and pay for the class, but all of the free classes were taken, so me and my friend are in this baking class. haha. you make bread. LOL it sounds silly in English for some reason. haha xd

  So I'm enjoying my ninth grade so far. Its going veryyyyy good :D Getting along well with all of my classmates. haha x)

  Today, my friend gave me a piece of gum during lunchtime, so I was chewing it and I forgot to spit it out before fifth period, which was the class with our homeroom teacher (we dont switch classes, the teachers go to the different classrooms). So at some time during the class, I forget about the teacher being there and stuff, so I absentmindedly chew on the gum, and pretty soon my teacher was like, "Is there something in your mouth??!" I sit in the wayy back so everybody was looking at me. So I just shook my head, and stuck the gum to the ceiling of my mouth. XD And my teacher was asking me if moving my mouth around like I was chewing on something was a habit, so in order to not get in trouble, I just said yes, it was. The teacher just went on and on about how that was bad and I could get in trouble from other teachers. -.-

 So after she was done with her little speech, the guy that sits next to me (korean schools is like elementary, you sit boy, girl, boy, girl, in 3 rows. lololololol) was like, suspiciously "Are you really not eating anything?" So I said no and told him to shut up. muahahahha xD Eventually I spit the gum out, since the teacher actually came to my desk, taking to me about my "bad habit". LOLOLOL XD


 Aaah this was a boring post, wasn't it? :/ sorry, my life isnt very interesting. hehe x) I might go see a movie with friends this weekend. yayyy! I love watching movies :D we're gonna watch a korean movie called "Mini black dress" ( i think thats the title). its like a chick flick, so I have some high hopes, cuz I love chick flick movies from the US, so I'm wondering what a korean chick flick would be like. :)

 Okay, thats all I pretty much have to say. byeeeeeeeeeee! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment